Christina Enstice is Professionally Licensed in Permanent Cosmetics & Cosmetology.
She continues her studies annually in the Permanent Makeup Industry to acquire the latest skills, techniques & procedures.
She has trained in Micro-pigmentation at three prestigious Academies & interned with renown Permanent Makeup Industry pioneer Astrid Schneider-Harper.
Christina's desire to bring the convenience and gift of effortless beauty to others is her driving motivation in being a part of this exciting industry.
** A proud "Boomer"... Christina understands the unique challenges facing maturing skin &
specializes in working with women ages 35 & up - her oldest client being 95! **
In addition, Christina traveled the world as a former Award-winning, "Hall of Fame" Entertainer where she obtained extensive experience in costume design & theatrical makeup application. Her artistic abilities & expression extend to her current profession of Permanent Makeup.
* Graduate of European Premiere Pigments Academy / American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetics in Arlington, TX 2016
* Graduate of The Aesthetics Institute for Permanent Makeup
in Vienna, VA 2018
* Graduate Ambassador of European Nouveau Contour Academy, Orlando, FL 2018 & 2019
* Intern of Permanent Makeup industry pioneer Astrid Schneider-Harper; 2015-current
* Certified for Advanced Training, Masters Needle & Technique,
Color Theory and various other methods
* Continued Advanced Studies & Training with
Martha J. Bianco PhD Theory 2019-Current
* Advanced Liner Studies
PMU Master Will Anthony 2020
* Licensed Cosmetic Tattoo Artist
Virginia State Board 2016 - Current
* Blood-borne Pathogen, Sterilization and CPR Certified Current
Additional Expertise :
* Licensed Cosmetologist at Potomac Academy of Hair Design;
* Student of White House Hair Stylist Norbert Alleman
for Nancy Reagan 1985 - 1987
* Studied Theatrical Stage Makeup over years of travel as
Award-winning Tribute Artist includes on-going theatrical makeup seminars and professional Permanent Makeup conferences.
(Christina with Miss Minnie)
" WAKE UP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON! "
CHRISTINA’S MISSION STATEMENT
As a child Christina grew up in the military,
living overseas & then eventually spent decades
as a world-traveling, corporate entertainer.
During this time catching early flights & constantly being on a tight schedule lead her wanting
a convenient way of looking
presentable at all times without
much effort (or the inconvenience) of having to
apply makeup - especially on her days off where she
was free from wearing stage makeup.
The decision to try Permanent Makeup allowed
Christina to experience first-hand the convenience
& liberating benefits that having PMU can bring to a busy woman's lifestyle.
Christina found that having Permanent Makeup
was life-enhancing in many ways and loved how it allowed her to effortlessly look her best
24/7 - 365 days of the year!
This sparked an interest in her now current profession after retiring from her travels & it has become a passion that she enjoys sharing with others.
* Christina specializes in
Permanent Makeup Application for mature women! Typical Clients range from ages 45 & Up...
Her most senior client being 95 years young!
* Men also enjoy the benefits of Permanent Makeup for
natural looking Eyebrow and Eye Root Enhancement
What is Permanent Makeup (aka PMU) ? It's Liberating! Permanent Makeup is the process of implanting pigment/color into the dermis of the skin to aesthetically enhance the natural features of the face. The recovery time is nominal & the results are instantaneous! No more uneven lines to draw, smudging, runny makeup when you are swimming, traveling, exercising, sleeping or sight-seeing outside on a hot, humid day... Permanent Makeup is a smart, time-saving way to look your best without effort. You'll wake up each day looking great which shortens the time normally spent to get ready in the morning. My Clients constantly tell me "I should have done this years ago !" once they experience the benefits that my PMU services provide
PMU can also be applied to other aspects of enhancement or correction
via medical purposes such as Breast Reconstruction, Scar Revision, Symmetry Correction, Burns, Alopecia, Burns, Discolorations & more.
WHY??? Well... See the picture on the right? ...
That's Me with NO "MAKEUP" on!!!
I traveled extensively in my former career & decided to tattoo my Brows, Eyeliner & Lips for convenience. I loved rolling out of bed to catch early fights with "makeup" on every single morning... (okay truth be told I am wearing mascara in the picture...) I was "into" and "onto" Permanent Makeup back in the 90s before it even became a "thing" in 2020!
I knew the potential value in having awesome color & a facial template from the moment I encountered this specialty in Los Angeles, California back in the 90's.
What Sets You Apart from the Rest?
Primarily, I take pride in 5 things...
1) During a client's first session, I work conservatively on them to ensure they feel good about their initial results and formalize the detailed color & design at their follow-up visit. This allows them time to "live with" the initial style to see how it feels for them. at their next visit based on their feedback, I will make shade, shape, color adjustments & add detail to their liking at their next or final session. Our mutual interaction ensures win-win results. My client's satisfaction is very important to me!
2) Clients tell me I am great at communication & a good educator.
I like my clients to make informed decisions & be knowledgeable of what they can realistically expect. I encourage their input so they will get the results they have in mind or of course, give them options if they prefer.
3) I enjoy specializing in women ages 45 & up!
My oldest client to date is 95! I am proudly from the "Boomer" generation with much "life experience". I find that women from my era & older have a good sense of self which is wonderful to work with because they know what they want! I am also familiar with some of the skin challenges women face as they age & my personal & professional experience gives me an advantage over women much younger.
My clients tell me they don't necessarily want to "look young" They just want to look good! Which brings me to...
4) My Permanent Makeup looks like YOU - Only Better!!!!
I customize! Your Skin tone, your texture, your style is all that matters be presentable at all times & to look YOUR BEST the way YOU like it!
5) I am a dedicated & detailed person/artist. This ensures you aren't getting McServices! I work regularly to enhance my skills on a annual
basis to learn the latest (tried & proven) technology. The industry is chuck full of gimmicks & fads aka technique du jour... I keep it real! One imo is "Microblading" - aka mimicking an Exacto Knife aka slicing of the skin. Many entered the industry with this method because it is a lot cheaper in supply costs however the long term effects are damaging to aging skin - whereas digital machinery is more effective & gentler on the skin with longer lasting results. I will not perform Microblading services for this reason however my machine technique can mimic the technique! I have also invested in several high caliber pigment lines from Europe so I can customize these pigments to enhance my client's preferred colors and individual skin tone.
OCCOQUAN, VA. LOCATION:
(Tues, Wed, Thurs, (flex) Sat & Sun)
Be Always Beautiful Boutique
214 Ellicott Street
Occoquan, VA 22125
Call or Text: 703-213-5255